Help someone you care for with this 60-minutes muscle massage!
Swedish massage therapy is the basis of most sport and European-style massages. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish massages can be both relaxing and energizing. A session lasts for 45 to 60 minutes and addresses most major muscle groups of the body or just the muscle group the client wants me to work on. My Swedish sessions don’t follow a strict routine like spa treatments. I can target specific areas of pain like a sprained ankle or stiff shoulder, or help manage the chronic computer-work induced back pain. By using strokes that improve circulation and increase relaxation, the massage can help make many painful conditions more bearable. The long strokes towards the heart drain metabolic waste from the limbs of the body and other strokes like cross-fibre friction work out the knots that can accompany injured or stressed muscles. These strokes help reduce scar tissue and return the muscles to their normal, relaxed, healthy state.
This voucher is the perfect gift for any occasion.
- The voucher is valid for six months from purchase date.
- Make sure to add your email when completing the purchase so I can send you the voucher with your unique voucher code.
- If you would like a name or message on the card, please let me know in the “Order notes” field on the purchase page.
- The lucky person to receive this gift can contact me directly for an appointment.
- Massages will be done in my studio in Lynnwood Ridge, Pretoria.
- The voucher is not redeemable for cash.